Friday, May 3, 2013

Cow Gyaru~> Yee Haw!

Howdy Cowgirls and Cowboys! I done put a Dude spin on my Gyaru outfit from Tralala.


You can see the Yoke Collar just Hollers for some Lasso action, hence the first hairstyle is looped braids.


The Hat and Flower are from Eli's 1st birthday party, wrassle 'em up!



Golden Hello Kitty bow earrings from Hello Kitty Forever.


There are some quick and mighty variations of this look, just by changing the hair.

Down


Dress and Bow: Tralala
Socks: Wataritouka 7
Shoes: Rockport
Hat: Eli's 1st Birthday party gift away
Earrings: Hello Kitty Forever


Loose




I hope ya'll had a good time. Please ride on over to visit anytime, and bring ya'll friends too!

4 comments:

  1. This by far is my favourite coordinate of yours! I have an inclination towards all things western and western inspired. I love how you accented that hat with the bow from the dress and a flower. It would look equally as cute if you wore the flower and bow off to the side too! You're a darling cow gyaru, Cupcake-san!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with the side placement. Also a nice gold sheriff star would do nicely. Thank you, Sugar X-al!

      Delete