Friday, June 14, 2013

GreenGate x Uniqlo dress

I first spotted GreenGate via Uniqlo; their designs were enticing. And, the sale prices were right. So I partook in the 2nd Uniqlo Haul.



GreenGate is known for its Scandinavian elegance and simplicity.

 

The material is sheer, soft and dangerously comfortable. You're on vacation.
The main reason I chose this print was the Crown design.


Although it's a very casual look, it can be amped up into a Gyaru type outfit with the right accessories.


Am I getting better at posing yet?


Don't you just want to sip cold drinks on the beach?

Thanks for reading.
I'd love to know what you think! Please comment below.

3 comments:

  1. very nice. have you worn the dresses casually?

    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, yes. I sometimes wear it to bed. And normally casual is flip flops and a bun.

      Delete