Sunday, August 4, 2013

Friday, August 2nd. Reliving J-Pop Summit Festival 2013 and Tasting that Kyary Pamyu Pamyu flavour

A Wild Cupcake has appeared.


To hold onto the J-Pop Summit Festival Kyary Pamyu Pamyu fun feeling, I put together an outfit using the Mameshiba x Kyary shirt I bought during the festival, and the free Eggplant Visors they were giving away.

Before I knew Kyary, I knew Mameshiba, and loved them. To have Worlds I love collide in clothing form makes my heart doki doki.

Posing is Awkward in a restroom...

The Kyary Mameshiba's crazy eyes is what sold this shirt.


I also like how the front and back of the shirt has big designs.


Shirt: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu x Mameshiba
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: 6% dokidoki
Plaid bow: Tralala
Make up: Sugarpill
Visor: J-Pop Summit Festival 2013

This is a Super Bright outfit, fit for ending the work week and starting the weekend on a high note. Each Mameshiba in the print has a name, too!



Does the visor remind you of Monster's Inc? The eyeball matches the eyebow on the shirt.



This bow is from my Tralala dress.


To match this Loud and Proud outfit, my make up was also Popping. Popples inspired to be exact.


Specifically, my make up is inspired by Popples from my childhood. They used to scare me.




Thanks for reading! What's your favorite childhood toy? How do you revisit a happy memory? Feel free to share in the Comment Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment