Sunday, November 24, 2013

10th Anniversary Weekend ♥


This blog commemorates my 10th Anniversary Weekend with my Shy Sweetie. (He-who-shall-not-be-named. ) Above is another sweetie, Christina Winkelmann, photographer, blogger, artist and awesome.


When I arrived on Friday night in Lalaland, we got the weekend started well with sushi! (More food coverage on my Food Blog, check back for link.)


The next day during a spare moment, I opened a cute card that I had tossed into my bags while rushing to the airport. What is this cutely sealed and impossible-to-open-without-tearing-the-stickers card?






Why, it's Hello Kitty! Or Hi Kitty, in this case... 


Her face is soft. Inside were More Stickers!!






This might be my first ever Halloween card. How thoughtful, thank you Christina!

It was my pleasure to dine with Christina and her lovely mate Morgan that same day.


Heck, yah, pitcher of Mimosa!


I'm wearing the Poisoned Apple Snow White Mickey Mouse ears from Disneyland, also a gift from Christina! They glow-in-the-dark~>


See food? Eat food!




Christina works at a cute accessories company ban.do from whence came the phone cover and pink pompom at her lapel. Her outfit is nicely coordinated with a simple black & white striped dress and explosions of bright pink! ♥ ( Did you notice the guy in the back, taking a photo with his cell? )


After having our fill, we walked to the beach for final minutes of fun. The seagulls were oddly grouped in square shapes, checkerboarding the shore.


I'm going to miss you....


But I will see you again!


Ears: Disney
Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: Uniqlo x Sanrio
Tights: Holley Tea Time
Socks: Daiso
Shoes: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Sanrio

That evening, we had some Anniversary Pie. Pumkpin Pie, seasonally apropos to our anniversary with sour cream heart.


On Sunday morning, and to round out our weekend, we had breakfast at Local Yolk, quickly becoming a favorite. They even serve Organic coffee and espresso drinks, too.


Coffeee! 



Like their logo, I like my eggs Sunny-side Up!


Comfort food and friendly staff, very relaxing place to eat.

Throughout the weekend, I had a similar main piece, the Lil' Twin Stars dress from Uniqlo and the Poison Apple ears. Sunday's outfit is super hang loose. Unfortunately I was having so much fun Saturday, I forgot to take selfies of the outfit, but you get the idea from the Beach shots!






I hope you enjoyed my blog, after a couple months hiatus. Come back soon, now~>

Do you have something that you can't stop wearing for days in a row, because it's your new favorite? Has a friend recently given you a small surprise? If so, please feel free to share in the Comments Box below!



No comments:

Post a Comment