Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloweek 2013


Apples: Disney's Snow White Apple Micky Mouse Ears, gift of Christina Winkelmann
Horny Hood & Arm Warmers: Glavil
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood x Melissa
Dotty Sock: Chantilly
Bones Sock: offbrand

Hello dear Friends & Lovers! My blog has been on vacation for a while, so I hope to regularly post again starting now. As usual, I am disastrously behind and my posts are all out of order, but hopefully you enjoy them none-the-less.



This is a casual spooky outfit I threw together last year. As Halloween 2014 thunders towards us, and I am still deciding what to dress up as this year, I hope that this look back to last year helps jiggle some ideas into place.


The themes are dots, spooks, red, white & black. Very comfortable.




Thanks for reading! What kind of accouterments do you don to get in the Spooky Spirit? Please feel free to leave to write in the Comments Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment