Monday, March 9, 2015

Japan LA haul: Look at haul this stuff.

Source

I went to Japan LA's Detox Sale:


This is me, limiting myself. Trust me, they were super good deals!

This Tokidoki shirt wasn't on Detox Sale, but was a good price, and I needed it.

Sea the neon outfit.

I finally got some suspenders, but they are short, more like empire waist level.


More details in next post.

You may recall this top from Gone Fishing~{
Now you can sea the shirt better.

front

Can you be-reef how awesome it is? It's like a sea of opportunity.
Although it's super bright and wild, it's well-balanced.
They aren't just sea-horsing around.

back

This shirt was mermaid for me.


Next a lashing or four.


Make up close up. I love Sugarpill. Now I have two pallets!


What the crop?
Well, I'm not one for crop-tops, or should I say my belly isn't.
For now this Sanrio top will crop on top of other shirts.


Can you find the Cinnamon?


This Rirakuma Pancake Bodycon dress is actually shopping service for Sweet Lou, but still counts as part of the haul. Bodycon means body conscious and in The Japans is a term for unforgiving slim fitting/spandex dresses.


Forgive me, I know not what I do...


And this next super cute Hello Kitty dress is way too small for me. So I put it on my Crystal Doll. She will model it, one day. I love the reference to Magritte.



And another croppy top and matching leggings, Tokidoki Safari style.


I plan to wear this next time I go to San Diego Safari Park.
Maybe some cheetah print shoes to match.



I don't usually wear matching print outfits, but when I do, I try to tone it down.
(Haha, me? Tone down?) 


Last but not least, the Hello Kitty school girl set!


You may have already seen it in my previous post, Tea with Ying.



Thanks for reading!
Was was your last shopping trip like?
I don't usually like shopping in-person but the deals...
Please feel free to Share in the Comments Box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment