Saturday, April 25, 2015

Long walk with Sweet Lou

This is Lou and I enjoying coffee at a hipster cafe before our super long walk. We walked 3 hours, to and fro, wandering, finding ourselves, beach and sidewalks.



I was like, "Look at that hipster bar! Looks kinda douchey. Wanna go?"
And Lou was like, "Yes..."



They serve on boards!



Lou's drink was espresso with soda water and buttery whipped cream~>

Normally, I would put food blogs on To Be. But, since this is more about aesthetics rather than flavor, I'm posting here. The coffee was good, acid-type.

Lou says this is my default face. Rude. I say this is my pre-coffee face.


Dress: Hello Kitty

And this is my post-coffee with Lou face.



Lou has a fancy big smart phone. I have a stupid phone. 
So I was messing with her selfie mode.



Thanks for reading!

Do you like trying new cafes? 
Or just walking around your neighborhood and poking around?
Please feel free to Comment or Share in the Comment Box below.



No comments:

Post a Comment