Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Alice in Wonderland


 For a Lolita, Alice is someone close to our hearts. Even if we don't personally like her, we see her often as a theme. Luckily for me, I love Alive in Wonderland.

So as a last minute Proper Halloween outfit, I chose to do a casual, punk Alice. The punk part is very subtle, mostly just the bright Teal colour and certain patterns bring it to mind, otherwise it's a very simple Alice, indeed.

Simple bow
 I carried this Mushroom around. I got him in NY, and there will be more back story on him soon.

Alice took a Mushroom home.


 Cutsew: Putumayo
Apron, Tights & Skirt: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Hello Kitty
Shoes: Steve Madden

My basic concept was Disney's Alice in Wonderland, the cartoon. She dons a simple blue dress, white apron, black ribbon, blond hair, white tights and black shoes. Since I have black hair, I used a blue ribbon. And to increase the bit o' punk, used striped socks.

Headless Alice!
Heart is removable.

My 'Eat Me' photoshoot, with the help of Erin E. She also baked the Black Cat Cookie!

It said, 'Eat Me.'
Almondy.
Eh?
*Gasp*
Whoa!
The Moral of the story: Eat Cookies, get Big!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your interpretation of Alice and Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! I have fun making characters without buying new clothes. Happy Halloween~>

      Delete