Friday, November 9, 2012

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright event with Masumi Kano~>

This Wednesday, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, San Francisco had a party with designer Masumi Kano!

The shop's Facebook album of this event.

My Perspective:

You're Invited!




This event was special for many reasons. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to go on a Wednesday night. But, I was excited to meet Masumi Kano. Also, it was catered by Crown and Crumpet, which is transitioning to its new location, so eating their food is a much rarer treat until Spring 2013.

I rushed to Baby*s shop after work and quickly shopped. I bought these lovely earmuffs, the fur pattern for which I have been Fawning over for a while now. I want to buy all the Fawned items!

I used them immediately.

(Kano-san noted my Gloomy hat! I replied, yes it's from the Apron Set, but she probably already knew.)


The no photography restriction was lifted for one night only, so I got some snaps of the shop. As expected, the decorations and food were all quite lovely, and pink!



Teacups match my dress!

Three types of Tea were served: Paris black, Green something and Fruit Tea...I forgot the names,  but the tastes are unforgettable~

And yes, the food was as good as it looks! I usually post food on my food blog, but in this case the food was a major portion of the ambiance.


I was too slow for a nibble of the Macarons...o the Madness!

I Savored it all!




My Savories~
Desserts, unafraid of my Mouth!

The Pink and Green layered Petit Four is new, raspberry and green tea pouf of yum.

I tread carefully with the tea, so many beautiful clothes.


I saw many familiar faces, which I hadn't seen in a while. I also met new friends, whom I hope to get to know better.

Sweet Gwendy.

Masumi Kano was very nice. She milled around and spoke with the attendees.


We had an autograph and photo session, and afterwards an informal Question and Answer session.



She also handed us the Necklace Gift for attending. I was thinking of this Limited gift the entire drive...


Yes, Baby*s has the key to my Heart...

Of course, put it on right away.

Group photo! I am sad I didn't meet every lady. Soon.

Photograph: Angie Lyons

Here are more shots of my outfit that evening:



Hat: Gloomy x Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Earmuffs, Scarf, Outer Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Under Dress: Liz Lisa
Stockings, Bag: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Steve Madden

Close up of Autographed postcard:



Love that Hair

Thank you for reading!

Obligatory weird pose
Check back soon, I might find more photographs~>

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for covering this event! Everyone looks lovely, and the tea things look yummy.^^

    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crystal! I agree, everyone was so lovely, and the tea stuffs was most definitely tasty.

      Hope to see you soon, then we can have Multiple Perspective blogging~>

      Delete
  2. looks so much fun! wish i could have went, i had work in jtown booohoo T0T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, me too! I would have brought some sweets over if I knew you were in Japantown! There was plenty left.

      Delete