Monday, November 12, 2012

New York, Funning it, Day 6. NYCC, Koreatown, Chinatown, Alley.

My first full day of Fun on this trip. Of course a good breakfast gave me the energy to endure, provided by my dear friends Amy L. and Xin Z.

Amy made Monte Cristo and Xin made coffee.

Waiting at the platform:


Stickers stayed stuck that whole day.

Trains come very often in New York, so convenient.


On a Train!


Waiting for next train.



Verification

Arrived at Times Square area, lots of people. The lit buildings were pretty, my photography skills do not do it justice.




Hard to selca with background.



Walking down to NYCC at Javitts center was not bad, less people around made me less paranoid of purse snatchers. I found a Giant Button in the fashion district.



Sew Cool.

Gregory's Coffee looked interesting, and I was ready for my 3rd coffee of the day.





I wanted to try the Alice Estate coffee (cause obviously). The Barista kindly told me that French Press will take a few minutes longer. Very considerate. I never mind the wait for Delicious Coffee!

While I waited, I snapped the decor.

You can buy a Jug of Cold Brew!




These ads were the Neatest!



My drink! Love the Cup glasses~>




Armed with cafe, I marched onward to NYCC to rendezvous with friends. I apologize for lack of NYCC coverage. I went to be with friends. Also, I was ill-prepared for events, panels, etc, although there was plenty. We are all hNaoto fanatics, so we dressed up, met up, hugged up, walked around, enjoying each others' company.

I bought a backpack. Only $10! Retails for 20+. Fits a lot.


While waiting for Manli to swim through the people lake, shots!



Love 'em!

Gothic Oreo~>

What a Doll.




Onto Selca! (Self-Camera):

Grace!



Kelly!



Piercingly cool.

Kate!

Suck at Selca, but Kate's cute!



Manli, Grace, and Kate are ladies that Vamps brought to me. By attending various Vamps lives in L.A. or New York, I met wonderful friends. At NYCC, I finally met in-person, friend Kelly. Even without Vamps, our Fashion would still glue us together. Despite common band & fashion, these wonderful women are worth holding onto, they's good people.

We left NYCC and headed to Koreatown for some eats.

Koreatown eats, first time.



fufufu~>



Oink.
My food, I was craving Jajamien!


Tastes better like this.

Dessert time. Spot had only been open at this location for a week at that time. The staff were super friendly, and they had a special deal. Cupcake & Boba drink for only 5 dollars, what a steal!



Maccha lychee boba.


After eating our fill, we said goodbye to Kelly, boo, and headed to Chinatown.


Fashion people like to take pictures of ourselves and each other...




A comfortable outfit, theme was Hoppin' Around.
Hat: Hangry & Angry
Shirt: Hello Kitty from Walmart
Sallopette: Angelic Pretty
Stockings: Holley Tea Time
Socks: Gloomy X Baby. the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Rockport
Bag: Nerds


A nice set, alley.





Unsuspectin' Katie-did.



She noticed I was shootin' at her. I made an inappropriate joke, she laughed.




Runs away~>




Attempting Jumpshot.



Manli's a great Subject, I want to post everything!








Grace's an experienced Poser.

Manli giving Grace a helping foot.

DING! And....Fight!





Round two, Fight!






My turn.





How to pose.

Lend me your Ear.


Komennichi!

Spontaneous photo shoot was fun, but too soon, it was time to go. We hugged for a very long time, but Kate & Grace had a long ride home, so we couldn't stay out too late.


I headed back to have dinner, Thai food! You can see more on Food blog, soon.
Finally, angle shot of the night.

On the train, not that crowded.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed my day as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment