Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Time to get Lucky.... Packs!

At year's end and on New Year's, Japan and many Asian countries often sell lucky packs, fukubukuro. These are bags of random or unique items that you buy at an exceptional discount. The caveat being that the contents are a surprise. But for me, surprises are Super Prizes.



The Grab Bag I got from Sanrio is just like a Lucky pack. I also recently got a Lucky Pack from MaruQ , with Sweet Loulita's help. ( I hope to blog about it soon; I must purchase online storage for my photographs. Flickr Pro, here we go.)


Brands I love such as Liz Lisa and Baby, the Stars Shine Bright already have their lucky pack samples out or for sale. From Liz Lisa, I'd want the Pink rolling suitcase filled with clothes! It's sold out now.

Baby*s ultra lucky pack have enough clothes for 2-3 entire outfits, and goes for more than $1000. 'Queen' set is right. I'd be set like a Queen too, with that fukubukuro.

Angelic Pretty San Francisco

Today, San Francisco Angelic Pretty announced they will be having Lucky Pack sales online and at store on the New Year. (In November, I got a Lucky pack dress from Angelic Pretty from lining up during their 2nd Anniversary event.)

They have a Unique colorway for Toy March, Brown. I am thinking about it, since it would match the Cutsew I recently bought for the 2nd Anniversary Tea Party.


So, do you want to get Lucky? I do~>

No comments:

Post a Comment