Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas Eve Party

Photograph by Christina-Marie

I've previously shared my Christmas Eve outfit with you in this blog. Here I'll take you through the Merry day. For lunch we ate the Biggest Pizza I've ever had.


I was envious of her coffee, but it was tea.


Lunch dessert was a Filipino meringue cake. 


Dinner came soon after, and with dinner, wine!



Christina-Marie, cute smile.


Home made pumpkin pie had a booboo. Cookie's got you covered.



Santa napkins, keeping it clean for the Holidays.



Dinner was Mexican, yum.


After dinner, was time to open presents!


Biggest gift basket I've ever seen.


Real fire.


Hello Kitty Pajamas, woohoo!




I was excited about packaging, and forgot to photograph the innards. 
Thanks, Tessa!


Family and friends gathered about for merriment, meaning of the holidays.



Twinsies.


Gift from Christina-Marie, thank you!






'I do.'


Wrapping paper Christina-Marie made.

Pom pom, way way way.

Getting belligerent with the wrap.



Guess what this is? Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment