Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lusting for Lucky Packs~>

MaruQ recently announced it's selling lucky packs. Not only is the exchange rate price good, but on top of that, they have limited edition Liz Lisa Store-Only packs!

I'm living vicariously through my friend X-al who partook of several packs. I heard from Sweet Loulita who is in the Japans now, that the Trunk bag which was available from Liz Lisa website looked really good in person.

If you're interested they ship internationally!

MaruQ


Bless those who earn and spend, and thus the economic wheel keeps turning.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I want one from Tralala ;-; I did manage to snag a lucky pack from Angelic Pretty, but there were so many others I wanted too. I wish I had saved up more money XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had saved, too!
      Congratulations on the Angelic Pretty pack.

      Delete