Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shopping Saturday hNaoto San Francisco Closing Sale

Sadly, it was announced earlier this month that hNaoto shop in San Francisco is closing. So of course I visited during the Closing sale when everything is 50% off to mourn the loss.

My friend Ying and I drove to San Francisco just to shop at hNaoto. But for me, I also wanted to check out the Tea at the new Crown & Crumpet Tea Stop in New People Building.

We headed straight to the hNaoto shop. Like most stores, there's a no photography policy, so I only have photos of my haul bag. ( I haven't had time to catalog the haul, but I may update later, and the items were worn for my L.A. trip.) We shopped for about 2 hours. Everything was 50% off and the sale items that were more off were still honored.


After the Drive and Shopping I needed some Tea. We headed to Crown & Crumpet Tea Stop. They were very busy. (That rhymed!)

lol @ the posing Lady

There were some very cute details in the shop, which I'd like to capture next time with a point-and-shoot camera at least. ( This day was ghetto cell phone photos.)

We ordered a Large Crown & Crumpet Special Blend black tea pot and scones to share. I love scones. And we sat in the 1/2 floor on level with the New People Store and MaruQ pop shop. ( I resisted the urge to pop shop, because I just broke my wallet at hNaoto.)







The Tea and Scones were good. Later, Sweet Loulita came to visit and she helped me take full body shots.




Shirt & Skirt: Sixh Ibi
Arm sleeves: hNaoto
Scrunchie: Gramm
Choker: Frill
Japan L.A. x Hello Kitty: Leggings
Nekolace: Mint Neko
Popsicle necklace: Hangry & Angry
Macaron charm: Tokyo Disney
Sandals: Ichibankan




I aimed for a casual and slightly VK outfit (in honor of Ying the VK King). Mostly black but with kicks of colour. Also, it was fun to mix Hello Kitty and hNaoto.

Thanks for reading. Below is a photo of a Lady laughing at me for taking mirror photos, and Devil Version. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment