Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beach, beach fun time, surf & swim.

Last weekend, I played on the Beach with my Friend.
This was my first time at Manhattan Beach. We wanted to eat at this Sushi place, but it was closed.



They have beautifully decorated walkways.



        

This beach is quite lively, many people of all ages with an active attitude.
I will visit again.






I wore my Nautical themed Hello Kitty dress for the beach adventure day.

We then headed to Solana Beach. The hotel room we stayed in was huge.



I was a bit under-the-weather so I had lemons & honey for tea.



The room had a ton of mirrors.



Dress: Hello Kitty
Flip flops: Old Navy

 

Mirror, mirror, on the walls.

For dinner, we walked to Station Sushi, since we didn't get our sushi fix earlier.
This is a Spicy Mango cooler, it was delicious.


So. Good.

The sushi was very good, especially this roll, The Protein. Crab instead of rice.




(More on Food Blog, later)

Underneath the Hello Kitty dress, I was wearing this Tokidoki bikini. Goldfish patterned clothing is my favorite, especially fancy goldfish.



      

For dessert, back in the room, we opened up a Gigantic bottle of Hite.
It came with a face mask sample!



Thanks for reading!

What do you like to wear or do at the Beach? Or is there someplace you like better?
Please share with me in the Comment Box below.

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed on the flip flops you've worn here, one of them is missing a flower (I think). Nevertheless, you still look wonderful!
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes I think it fell off, and I never sewed it back. Well, now both flowers are gone. So they match again.

      Delete