Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fanime 2013 day 3: Lolita Sunday


On the third day of Fanime, my true love gave to me, Do-o-nut Ring~>

We were messing around at the info-desk outside of registration, with my new found Mini Krispy Kreme's ring. I remembered Krispy Kreme donuts being quite oil-filled, but this one was killer.


Donut you think it goes well with Lolita?


 ♪♫ If you want it then you should donut ring on it. ♫♪


My outfit of the day was in great part thanks to Sweet Loulita. She lent me the Putumayo skirt that helped me putu this coordinate together.




Shirt: Laduree x Uniqlo
Skirt: Putumayo
Socks: Chantilly
Shoes: ellie
Pearl necklace: Forever 21
Safety Pin necklace: hNaoto
Scrunchie: Gramm



The Chantilly socks have delightful Teatails on the back. 


Make was with Sugarpill loose powder. 


Hair was The Cupcake style, put everything I want on my head, somehow.

Too Much?

Never!!

Black Rose: Black Peace Now
Brown & Pink bows: Gift of Savanah K.
Floral bow: Dolldelight
Starmellow Lolipop: Mintymix

Sweet Loulita joined the photo fun, with the help of a guest cameraman, AE.
Isn't she very Tommy February-ish?


Headbow: Chubby Bunny
Shirt: Sanrio x Uniqlo
Stockings: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright




Curtain...

After the mini-photo party, my lovely friends visited! I was happy to spend a bit of time with them, and we remembered to take a picture. They are usually much taller than me, but I had cheating shoes on.

Yes, they are Twins.

Another friend visited with his Kitty Dr. Who shirt. Nyan ga ii~


And before exiting our room, I had to CAFFEINATE! 
Like every other convention for me, my essential amino acids include Caffeine.

Ton of Hazelnut creamer.

After caffeinating, we wandered the Artist Alley. This year Artist Alley moved to South Hall. It was nice to have such large walkways between the booths, but the lighting was somewhat dim.

I wandered into an Alice friend. So cute!

Holly

With her permission, I couldn't resist this pose!


I actually added more things to my hair after Artist Alley Acquisitions....

After the Artist Alley, we headed towards Maid Cafe. This year it was in the Fairmont hotel. We wanted to check it out, but they were so Popular, and the lines so long, that maid it difficult. Sadly, we headed back to the room to rest.

I'll try again next year, Meido-chans.

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know your thoughts, so please feel free to comment below.
There's one more day of Fanime 2013 left, please check back.

Bonus photo: Don't be That Guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment