Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I wish, I wish, I were a fish.

I've been creating a Sea of Drool over these leggings for quite a while.

Mermaid Legs from Black Milk

source
They are finally back in stock! No shipping fee right now, but $80 dollars...

Must sing about it:

♪ Look at BlackMilk, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think their collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think they're the store, the store with, every legging?

Look at their trove, treasures untold!
How much spandex can one webshop hold?
Looking around there, you'd think: Sure! They've got every legging~< ♪

I would sing Mermaid songs all day in these Mermaid Legs. <3 <3 <3

Would you wear these? 
Are leggings okay as Pants? 
Do you know what tune my song lyrics are to?
Please let me know your thoughts in the Comments box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment