Thursday, August 1, 2013

Last day of July 2013 Outfit

Boy, this month zoomed by! Starting with AX then J-Pop Summit Festival and ending with Cupcakes. I'm still not done blogging AX, but I'm impatient to post, so here's my outfit from today. Similar to what I wore Sunday to Kyary's concert.

Nice Cupcakes.

Dress: Uniqlo x Sanrio
Leggings: Japan L.A. x Sanrio
Shrug: Gift of Erin E. Uptown Apparel
Necklace: 6%dokidoki <- My First One
Make: Sugarpill and Chanel
Cupcakes: Ale to the Chief & Scarlett

The Pink Handcuff necklace is my first 6%dokidoki item from Harajuku Kawaii Pop Shop! I'm so happy with it.


I heard you like Cupcakes, so I put a Cupcake in your Cupcake.


My co-worker M came back from the Farmer's Market with an End of July limited edition flavor cupcake surprise. The flavor, Ale to the Chief from Let Them Eat Cake. It is Ale-a good.



Thanks for reading. Look forward to blogs on J-Pop Summit 2013 and the final day of AX 2013. What's your favorite snack? What's your favorite cupcake? Do you have a new item that you keep wearing? Please share in the Comment Box below.




2 comments:

  1. I like the 3rd photo--it is as if you're saying, "Oh no! Which one do I eaaaat??"

    ReplyDelete