Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Halloween Party 2013


Since my Cosplay page isn't up and running yet, I'll include my Halloween outfit in my fashion blog. This year I was Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck it Ralph.



I altered the sweatshirt, made the skirt, assembled candy, and painted the leggings. (They glow in the dark!)

First, we visited Christina Winkelmann who made a Tiki kitchen. So awesome!





And she made us some Tiki drinks, with light up ice cubes.


You can see the candy in my hair.


And this is my Ralph.


Later we went to Katsu sushi for their Halloween party. The little girl handing out raffle tickets recognized our costumes! There were Toy Soldiers and a Bar Maid.


The Bar Maid and her Keg.


The sushi and drinks were really good. They had lots of prizes for the raffle, too. Very fun.


Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays! Did you have fun this Halloween? Are you having fun this Winter Holiday, too? Please feel free to share in the Comments Box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment