Saturday, December 28, 2013

On the 2nd Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me: Two Golden Geese & a Portrait of a Girl Purse.

Purse & Rings

I recently bought these rings and purse from my sponsor PipStarPop. I want to call these Geese-a-Laying Golden rings, but they may not be at that stage of their relationship yet. I love how in-your-face (well, actually on-your-finger...) these rings are, yet they are classical rather than sweet style.

Rings

The purse sold itself with the fork-in-mouth graphic. The only minor part I dislike are the zipper-pulls, but I plan to modify them, and for the price, it's a useful two-way bag, which can be hand carried or thrown over my shoulder. I even have a method to loop the strap through the handle into a backpack.

Purse

The dress is an Orla Kiely collaboration with Uniqlo.


Dress: Uniqlo x Orla Kiely
Hair comb, Purse, RingsPipStarPop
Shoes: Rockport
Stockings: MaruQ

This toned down outfit is for the Holiday Meal at work. I have just a touch of Mori (Forest) & Natural style, and the new items from PipStarPop, fit right in. 


These potatoes were especially good, with entire cloves of garlic inside.


Also this floral hair clip was a gift from PipStarPop



Purse & Rings

And if you were wondering who my True Love is, it's me.


Thank you for reading. Did you recently dress up or down for an event? Or treat yourself to some goodies? Please feel free to share in the Comments Box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment