Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sac Anime 2014: Day 1, Visual Kei Lolita~>

Day one of SacAnime 2014! I went to help my sponsor PipStarPop, and was ready for a Visual Kei group photoshoot with Ying and Darla. If you've seen my previous blogs, I'm not very experienced when it comes to Visual Kei style, but I just dive into it my own way. (Thanks Darla for taking outfit shots!)


Top: Sixh
Skirt: hNaoto
Shoes: Y.R.U.
Hoodie: Glavil by tutuha
Necklace: 6% dokidoki
Black roses: Black Peace Now
Bag: hNaoto Frill
Make up: Sugarpill

For a base of Visual Kei and Lolita, I started with the Sixh shirt and hNaoto skirt. I then added the Glavil hoodie, for a punkier twist, and then the red and black tights and spike shoes. To continue the devilish look, I used the Frill winged backpack. To draw out a bit more white, the neckrope. Let's just say the make up and hair accessories were sprinkles on this Visual Cupcake.

The lovely Dalek bedecked lady below was just so cute, I had to capture her. Also, you get a peek at PipStarPop's booth.


Below are some selca for more details in my outfit.




There was just one bobby pin in each hair bun, holding the bun together. Some additional support was given by the placement of the decorative clips.

Finally, some shots from the photoshoot. Hopefully I can share the professional photographs soon. Ying, posing, and Darla fixing a ribbon.


Couples' pic!


I was like, "TOUCH HER FACE!! Yeah, emotion!!"


It was a relaxing first day, fun to see all the cosplaying people and this photoshoot was quick too. Unfortunately I was too tired to go to Korean BBQ with the gang, but they had fun.

Thanks for reading! ( Check back soon, I might get outfit break downs from Ying and Darla.) Have you recently dressed up? Or gone to some fun event? Please feel free to share in the Comments Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment