Saturday, March 7, 2015

Second time at King's Hawaiian Cafe & Shore good.

The second time I ate at King's Hawaiian Bakery & Cafe, I tried their breakfast.


We started with the Spam Musubi, which was good.
The pickles were a nice palate cleansing touch.


The french toast was a good size, but I wish it came with more breakfast-y stuff and fruit.


Butter, I love it.




Afterwards we walked on the beach.


Can you see the bird?


I was going for a casual Island gyaru look. 
If you look closely, the top and bottom both have macarons.

Flower: Pipstarpop
Glasses: Anna Sui
Shirt: Laduree x Uniqlo
Skirt & Scrunchie: Mars
Flip Flops: Juicy Couture

Thanks for reading!
How do you relax? Do you like to dress up or dress down? Do you dress to match your favorite food? Please feel free to share and comment in the Comment Box below.

2 comments:

  1. I always like to dress down. As you may already know, I love flip flops!
    I like the beach pics here (and yes I spotted the bird), and you look beautiful out on the beach there. I like to relax at the beach whenever I'm near one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like to relax at the beach too, don't do it enough. I like dressing down too for relaxing time. It's too much hassle to have to worry about clothes when the focus is relaxation.

      Delete