Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Squaw, Squaw, Squaw with Camilla

Backside

Yesterday I went to Squaw Valley for the first time, with Camilla!
T'was a warm day for snowboarding. I just wore leggings for bottoms.


We had a great view of Lake Tahoe from the top of the mountain.


Luckily there is still snow, but half the trails were closed.


I want to come back and ride Squaw in all it's glory!

Can you see the "rainbow?"

Selfies on the tippy top of the mountain.


I kept trying to get more background, but gave up because snowboard. Squaw has a super long Mountain Run, that I was not trained for. But so much fun.


 Several snowboard dudes complimented my pants or outfit.
I told Camilla that this is a rare occasion where I'm completely comfortable wearing a loud matching outfit, because snowboarders understand.

Top & Bottom: Tokidoki x Japan LA
Tank top: Old Navy

Lunch time! The bread bowl was toasted to perfection, and they put lots of chili inside. And as Camilla is my witness, I ate that entire bread and chili. Thus I was "enjoying" the chili for many hours later.


After lunch we did a few more runs, but I was getting really tired. So, after my feet died, we went to unload our gear. I tied my hair up with this scrunchie. Then pointing at my bun, asked Camilla, "Do you like my hair? Foxy~"


We got some surprisingly not-that-overpriced Starbucks coffee, morning buns that were buy one get one free, and relaxed next to the fire for a while. 


I wanted to get a photo near the Olympic rings, since Squaw has hosted a Winter Olympics. But after sitting, I was too lazy. You can barely see them behind us.


Thanks for reading!
Do you snow? What do you wear when you ski or snowboard? What do you wear when you work out? Feel free to share and comment in the Comment Box below.



No comments:

Post a Comment