Sunday, November 25, 2012

Departing New York, Day 8.

The last day in New York was pretty enjoyable too. I wore my new Uniqlo clothes, because it's important to be comfortable, yet cute while traveling.


Hat, Jeans: Unqlo
Dress: Orla Kiely x Uniqlo
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch (Gift of Amy)



I bought a 40 cent onion bun from this bakery and a scone.


Also got Salty Watermelon soda from Family Market. Been wanting to try this, and thought I'd have to wait until I visit Japan. New York has so much!


Took the train and bus to LGA. I checked in my carry-on bag, and rearranged a bit. Backpack's so much more comfortable to carry. And with leftover time, stretched. It's important to stretch, when traveling.




Raining a bit at my layover.


Pondered food during wait. Caramel apples.

Little apples don't compare to the Big Apple, even covered in Candy.

The ride was comfortable, and I didn't have to drag my luggage. I also spent time looking at Airport exclusive make up and a cowboy shop. Farewell, New York, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment