Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve's Eve

The day before Christmas Eve, I arrived at my friend's family's home. I brought some Choya to share. Choya is a popular plum wine. It's very sweet, like dessert wine. I especially love the plums at the bottom, soaked in wine.

-_- happy Asian face


The Matron of the Abode suggested this pose.


Shirts & Skirt: Tralala
Hat & Necklace: Hangry & Angry
Hat decor: Me

For comfort, I wore my Tralala outfit for the drive down to L.A. Since it was almost Christmas, I had to wear my Trap Hat. A fedora full of Mistletoe to ensnare the unsuspecting lips.

Choya looks handsome in those glasses.


Bad Joke lesson: One slang method of saying Delicious in Japanese is 'Ume.' The Japanese word for Plum Wine is Umeshu, Ume here meaning Plum. So after taking a sip of delicious plum wine, you can say, "Ume!" This joke works for exclaiming 'Delicious' for any object that contains plum. Enjoy~>

My friends' first time trying Plum Wine.


Merry Christmas! Check out my outfit on Christmas Eve, I will blog more holiday attire soon. Thank you for reading, here's a bonus photo from before the visit.

Warui ga?



No comments:

Post a Comment