Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve's Eve's Eve's Eve!

Via was 50% off

On the night of Dec 20, 2012, as I drifted to sleep, a strange outfit came. I wanted to wear this Angelic Pretty Salopette with my cream Gloomy x Baby, the Stars Shine Bright shirt. But in order to show the shirt's design, I had to pin the top of the salopette on backwards. Resulting in a suspender style.



It's cold, so layered long pants & shirt are a must.


In addition, the Hangry & Angry bunny hat helps me keep warm. The Overall Outfit reminded me of House Painters, since they often layered shirts over long sleeves. Warm, and easy-to-move-in for work.


Shirt & Hoodie: Gloomy x Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Hat: Metamorphose
Hatscarf: Hangry & Angry
Salopette: Angelic Pretty
Jeans: Uniqlo
Shoes: Rockport

The first time wearing this Metamorphose hat with added ribbon and Mistletoe.


Happy Holidays, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment