Saturday, December 22, 2012

Farmer's Market a few Saturdays Ago

On November the 10th, 2012, I did something I love doing but rarely have time for anymore. I went to the local Farmer's Market. That day I really just threw stuff on and left.


I was wearing my Hobo jacket, so I didn't expect to turn any heads that morning.



But an older gentleman walking through the crowd actually paused and said, "Beautiful." I was happy to bring joy.

Pachamama coffee! Even on my days off, I really enjoy a good black cup of coffee. That day they had Seasonal Recipes books for sale. Persimmon Flan, <3 + <3 = <3 kaboom <3


The time of year I've been waiting for, Persimmon Season.


I got some Strawberry milk from the local Korean Store. The graphics are cute and tastes like Strawberry Pocky.


I bought a lot of Organic Brocolli.


Hat: Handmade except Dolldelight Bow
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shirt: Hello Kitty x Walmart
Jeans: Uniqlo
Hairclip: Minty Mix
Necklace: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright

Eat your Vegetables 

No comments:

Post a Comment