Monday, December 24, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.

Because I have long hair, and it's in the way at work, I often put it up. But it can be fun too.

This one's called the Cinnamon Bun. It's like a normal hair bun, except if I were to roll a normal bun, it would tower upwards and often fall over. This one stays nice and flat on the top of my head, and no balance issues.



Victory bun's like Dot from Animaniacs. It's what a normal bun'd look like on my head except split like a two headed serpent.


This Antennae style buns remind me of Dot from Pixar's A Bug's Life. It makes me feel justified when I Bug people. It's like two normal buns, except you start rolling it around itself at the top rather than the base. An elongated bun.


All these styles took less than 5 minutes to do and last an entire work day. Thank you for reading, it's bun fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment