Monday, December 24, 2012

Selca: Self Camera

When I have free moments, I often practice Selca. Selca is Self Camera, or the art of taking photographs of yourself. I took about 30 shots to get this one. I need more practice.


I'm wearing a Muff from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright lucky pack. The clothes under the coat are also from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. The Coat is eco-friendly garb I bought from the Renegade Craft fair in L.A. a few years back. I went with Christina of Winkeland , who recently had a booth there selling these Wreaths she made from Vintage Ornaments. I need to look up the Coat Crafter, updates when I get home from Holiday.

Wintertime means don't skimp on fruit. This drink is made of a Filipino Citrus fruit called Calamansi. It's good. Something between a lemon and a mandarin. Of course fresh fruit is best. Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment