Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy End of 2012 Year, Happy New Year's Eve & Happy New Year's 2013!


M-hoshi~> Dreaming of Sentimental Circus Lolita.


Happy New Year's! I hope everyone is Celebrating safely and warmly tonight. My outfit for New Year's Eve is inspired by Sentimental Circus. (The Tralala bag's charms are by Sentimental Circus, and in fact contain a tote bag.)




Top: Honey
Rabbit Bag: Frill
Tote: Tralala
Charms: Sentimental Circus
Pink Skirt: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Black Skirt: Hangry & Angry
Tights: Holley Tea Time
Socks & Shoes: Angelic Pretty
Patch: Mint Neko
Pearls: Forever 21
Ring: Metamorphose






Hello Kitty, Hello New Years!


In truth, I'm wearing Hello Kitty Pajamas, a comfortable way to Ring in 2013!


Choya was on sale...


Thank you for spending 2012 with me, I hope you had a good year. Please join me in 2013 for more Fashion Adventures. Happy Kawaii eto Kowaii New Year's!


No comments:

Post a Comment