Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of Heavenly Snowboarding


The 3rd and last day of our snowboard trip, boy, was I sore. That just made the view more beautiful though. Behind me is Lake Tahoe.

I was a Snow Bunny Kitten that day.


When snowboarding, it's important to take breaks.



Helmet: Giro
Goggles: Bolle
Jacket: Roxie
Pants: Trespass
Gloves: Dakine
Shoes: Burtons
Bindings: Flows
Board: Luxor
Mask: Lokisa
Hat: Hangry & Angry
Backpack: Camelback

My friends are shy.



Luckily, we took those Lake photographs before it started snowing.

During a break I rested by a Wee Tree and I took Selca.


The Wee Tree.


Frosted Trees.



I tried taking photos in the falling snow, but, no, snow was a no-show.


Best expression.


Snow!


Thanks for reading.

Bonus Photos of Yummy Jelly Cubes.



No comments:

Post a Comment