Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

I went to Winkeland's Christina-Marie's family Christmas Eve Party. She suggested the green coat. She's a great photographer, and took these photos.



Since I'd created a Gyaru outfit with this green coat prior for the MaruQ Opening, I wanted to try Lolita this time. I scrambled to Forever 21 for a top and accessories. The Bear's Cafe skirt has pearl details, so I went with a Pearl theme.


The hat is from my first Metamorphose, but I added more blue ribbon and mistletoe. Since the outfit is toned down I chose simple braided loops.




Coat: Vintage
Hat & Whip clip: Metamorphose
Star Pop clip: Minty Mix
Top, Necklaces, Earrings, Stockings & Boots: Forever 21
Skirt & Mint Cuffs: Angelic Pretty
Scrunchie: Gramm

Not only was my outfit Pearl themed, but also Pastel Christmas, with pinks and greens.


Thank you for reading. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment