Friday, December 21, 2012

Shanghai Dumplings Saturday

That day I saw Sweet Loulita, and received my Tralala lucky pack from MaruQ. I put on the clothes right away, since they were more comfortable for traversing the city for eats. With my Super Limited wardrobe choices, I tossed this outfit on. I wanted to match my Hello Kitty Gnome bag.

Waiting outside ShangHai Dumplings.


Had: Handmade except Dolldelight bow
Glasses: 59 Seconds
Shirt: Putumayo
Hoodie & Skirt: Tralala
Stockings: MaruQ
Belt Bracelets, Purple Socks: Sweet Loulita gifts
Muffs: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Leg Warmers: Uniqlo
Shoes: Rockport
Bag: Sanrio


These dumplings are cooked fresh and have broth inside, so you need to eat carefully! These giant sweet fresh donut balls were so good.



'I think I'm coming back.' You can see that my Sunnies match my Socks.


Next, because we wanted more dessert, we went to Purple Kow. A popular Asian drinks and dessert place in San Francisco. They serve buckets of boba.

<3 stamp cards

Free holiday sticker.


We visited MaruQ that day too, to Congratulate Kim, and browse.

Happy Asian face: -_-

Bucket's face sized.

Thank you for reading. Here's a bonus photo of a Pikachu bathing which I painted on my Family Home door when I was a teenager. It's based off a sticker card.

Happy Electric Rat.


No comments:

Post a Comment