Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Badtzbadtz Maru Overalls for Travel

Like most people, I prefer simple clothes for Traveling. Especially with TSA security take off all your clothes and shoes to get through the gate... At least I was felt up by a Cute TSA Lady.


Flip flops are convenient for the shoes off requirement. Clothes without metal are great, too. (Too bad this Overall Skirt has metal buckles.)

At least a Hot Girl said she liked my overalls when I was on the way to security. Who wouldn't like a Grumpy Penguin? Also, a Lady complimented my Hair.


Tank: Uniqlo
Overall skirt & Leggings: Japan LA x Sanrio
Flipflops: Simple Shoes
Backpack: Nerds
Hello Kitty purse: Sanrio x Loungefly
Shoulder bag: Juicy Couture


Despite the Free Red Wine from Southwest for their 42nd Birthday, and the usual lil' bag-o pretzels, I was starving when we touched down. So, sushi it was.

Sushi face is Happy face.

This place was Good. (Check back for Food Blog post link.)

Sashimi salad


All the fish was so fatty and flavourful. My tongue was so happy, I didn't want to swallow.


This is Chawanmushi. A savory steamed egg dish. It's hard to get this dish, but if done right, the egg is so soft, so fuwa fuwa.


What do you crave when you're starving?
Do you have a Default traveling outfit?
I'd love to know, please leave comments below.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment