Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fish on the Side~{

Following my waves of posts about Wishing for Fishlegs, Tokidoki Goldfish bikini, & my New Goldfish Shirt, I put up a new Gadget on the right of this blog. It's cute swimming Goldfish! I'm hooked.

You can tease them with your Mouse, and feed them by Clicking.

Also, you can choose a background. Right now I've randomly put a photo from my Urban Mori Gyaru post, but you can Bait me with some suggestions, and maybe I'll Bite.

Please leave any suggestions or comments below. Thank you for Reading.

2 comments:

  1. I respectfully request that you wear a small crown that is made with a cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea! I have Giant Cupcake hats, but no Cupcake Crowns. I will have to make it. Thank you.

      Link to Cupcake Hat post example:

      http://thatshowwelol.blogspot.com/2013/01/mini-tea-pancake-party-angelic-pretty.html

      Delete