Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Random Hauls mid-Fanime 2013: Sugarpill & Sanrio x Uniqlo

Although I received my Sugarpill order a while back, I didn't play with it until Fanime.

I used the make-up for the Dolldelight Panel Fashion Show.


You can see the make-up better in this post though.


Onto the Haul. Sugarpill cosmetics come in a specially designed Sugarpill box. 
So cute.


Inside, Bright Pink tissue paper protects the precious make up.


All the packaging is so cool!


These are the Freebies that come with every order.


These are jars of Loose Powder. There's a lot.



Here are more looks at the Sugarpill Box.

   


During Fanime, Sweet Loulita gave me the My Melody tote bag from Uniqlo which she Shopping Serviced for me. Uniqlo's special Hello Kitty edition paper bag.



The Tote bag is totally sturdy, and totes matches my Sanrio x Uniqlo shirts.


Are you crazy about Tote Bags too? I have too many for it to be Earth Friendly, anymore...
What's your favorite make up? Do you like packed or loose powder?
Feel free to drop any comments in the box below.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment