Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fanime 2013 Day 2: Lolita, Dolldelight Model, & Tea for Two

On day 3 of Fanime 2013, I had the honour of modeling for Dolldelight. Here's a sample of what I wore, more details on my Modeling Blog.


mIMG_0297

For the rest of the day, I wore a Macaron Lolita outfit, since it suited the Hair and Make from modeling.

After modeling, I headed over to Clockwork Alchemy's Tea Room to meet my brother. 

Clockwork Alchemy is a Steampunk convention in its 2nd year put on in conjunction with Fanime. So one membership gets you into two conventions.


More on my Food Blog.

After drinking our fill of Tea, we wandered around Clockwork Alchemy, to see what was left to see.
There was a Stage which I did not recognize, but it looked Cool, so we took photos.






I'd like to get into Steampunk, so it helps to soak in the sights at Clockwork Alchemy. I'd like to start with a Steampunk Lolita outfit.

Eyes are Black Holes.

Both my brother and I were wearing Outfit Inappropriate shoes. My feet were dead from my modeling shoes, and they need to invent awesome looking shoes that are also a dream to walk in.




His Outfit
Shirt: Mint Neko
Leggings: Sixh Ibi


Shirt: Laduree x Uniqlo
Skirt: Frill by hNaoto
Flip Flops: Hello Kitty from Hot Topics
Scrunchie: Gramm
Pearls: Forever 21
Black Rose Hair Ornaments: Black Peace Now
Purple Bow: Dolldelight




This is Madness! No. This Is Macarons~!



Do you love Steam Punk? Should go for it?
I dream of Steampunk Cupcakes~> 

What's your favorite style? 
I'd love to know, please share your thoughts on the Comment Box below.

Thank you for reading! Please visit again, soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment