Monday, June 10, 2013

Wigging out!

This is how:



 I fit this hair:

More Here

Into this wig:


And for 80 cents, this Sailor Mercury wig is a sTEAL.
Yes, it looks cheap.
Yes, I can see my hair through the back.
But.... 80 cents!!!
If you divide the Fun by the price: (Fun)/(80 cents)= 1 yotta Value!


Also, I've been into Teal since I crocheted this One Dollar Sweater (end of post).


The wig colour sort of matches Kiki's hair and so I threw in pink bunny and bag to match Rara's too.

I look like Anime, original character.


This Angelic Pretty pin made a good top-topping.


Warning: You may go deaf because this outfit is so loud.


And Bag


Wig: Incogneato
Shirt: Sanrio x Uniqlo
Skirt: Putumayo
Cardigan: handmade
Shoes: ellie
Bag: Juicy Couture
Rabbit band: Aerisk



I can't wait to try this wig with my Sugarpill teal loose powder.

Angle shots


Cinema-style~>

It's not Instagram, it's Gimp.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment