Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tea Time with Ying~>

Recently, although not recently enough, I finally had Afternoon Tea with Ying!



The first time we had tea and snacks at Crown & Crumpet, Ying saw their High Tea and said, "Next time we need to do that."

Well, we finally did that at Tealist, one of my favorite Tea places.
We were both dressed up rather casually, considering another time when we hung out at SacAnime.



We ordered Strawberry Green Tea & Ceylon. They were good. Everything was good. Tealist is very precise about tea steeping times and temperatures.



It's scoing, it's scoing, it's scone.


In-house made strawberry jam & clotted cream.



Macaron, one tasted like coffee, the other perhaps rose. I just remember it didn't taste green.



I wore my new Hello Kitty x Japan LA school girl outfit, which will soon be featured in a JapanLA haul blog. I even used my shark backpack to match the school theme.


Ying and I had a great time talking, in fact the time flew by and I had to rush back to work.

Do you enjoy tea? What about Tea? I love dressing up and eating. Please feel free to share and comment in the Comment Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment