Sunday, October 21, 2012

Macaron Madness Continues~>

One Wednesday, I wore my new Frill Macaron skirt for the first time! I named this outfit KnitWit, because it has many knit elements.

Like I mentioned in my blog about the hNaoto party that Monday, I've been wanting this print for a while. It's my Birthday and Christmas present to myself. Birthmas. Actually, during the party, Naoto-san pointed out that the skirt matched my stockings, which is why I decided to use them again for my first time.



Coordinates
Hat, $1 Cardigan: Handknit by Me
Flowers on Hat: Me
Bow on Hat: Dolldelight
Lollipop Star on Hat: Minty Mix
Shirt: Hello Kitty (Walmart)
Skirt: Frill!
Stockings: Forever 21
Socks: Gift from Kathy G.
Shoes: Steve Madden

  

Headless shots:

So many patterns, that the melee matches~>

Footsies:

Knit socks!

Torso close-up:

Knit 1$ Cardi!

The Navy blue touches throughout really bring the coordinate together. Been loving Navy recently. Also, this is a super comfortable coordinate, and I can't wait to modify it for Winter weather wear.

Some Hat details, I always have fun arranging.

Knit hat!

Hope you enjoyed this blog. Life's so busy lately, sorry for the delay! Hope everyone's doing what they want, too. Don't forget to tell those you love that you do.

P.S. My title is a reference to this food blog of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment