Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New York Working it. Day 1

Today was super long. Woke up at 3:30am, after going to bed around Midnight, to catch a plane at 5:30am.
But it's worth it to be in New York!

I didn't have much time to snap photos today though. I promise to do better tomorrow.

Fast snap before boarding first plane. Guarding the luggage!

The top is actually an Alice and the Pirates blouse. The skirt is a gift from a friend who got it from a friend who bought it in Korea. Not pictured is the fishnet stockings and black boots. It's fun to secretly wear lolita items for serious work outings.

On plane, before flight:

Naked face.

 Landed in NY:

Sleepy already.

 In limo:
Creepy, but you can see the skirt pattern.

I like this Korean drama executive lady inspired outfit. Once I alter the skirt or find a good belt, I can reproduce this outfit and update the blog.

Bonus 1

My Bed, ALWAYS CHECK FOR BEDBUGS!

Grandma Style

Somewhat Lolita/Mori appropo


No comments:

Post a Comment