Monday, December 3, 2012

Random Pirate Lolita outfit.

On June 3rd, 2011 I was a Lolita Pirate. Why? I cannot recall. I was meeting friends for dinner and drinks! Maybe I wanted to wear my Happy Pack Bonnet from Alice & the Pirates. And, that just happened to match my corset, which matched my stockings, and little by little the outfit put itself together. Usually when I make coordinates, I just keep adding until it feels done. Much like decorating a waffle.

I tried to hide the homely background.


Bonnet, Blouse: Alice & the Pirates
Corset: Renee Geneve
Purse: hNaoto USA
Hangry bag, Doll charms, Nekolace: Hangry & Angr
Pink hat: Gloomy x Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Star & Parfait necklace: Minty Mix
Cuffs: Chantilly
Shoes: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright



Bag lady on Front yard

Vamps!



Too close-ups!



Such a Naive Pirate.

The Pirate leaves her home station and takes Selca in New People Building.


 I was dying to try the Organic Donuts that Cinema Cafe sometimes had. Well, they had some that day, and I needed a snack! The flavor was citrus.


We went over towards the Castro for Tapas. I don't remember the place's name. But the Sangria was Heavenly.



Some sort of yummy savory pancake thing.


My Lovely friend, Talor.

Stop Slouching!

Some Beautiful Graffiti on the floor.


Hangry agrees.


Thank you for reading the Updated Version!

No comments:

Post a Comment