Monday, January 14, 2013

Lunar New Year 2013

It's almost Lunar New Year! This year, Lunar New Year begins February 10th. Many Asian countries will celebrate Lunar New Year by gathering together with Family and Friends, enjoying traditional foods, games, and more.



One of my favorite 'activities' as a child was to receive Lucky Money in Red Envelopes. Red Envelopes are often seen during New Years and Weddings. There are many designs too. These Little Twin Star ones are just So Cute! If I received this, I'd save the envelope and display it.

Along with traditions like Red Envelopes, people often also wear New Clothes on New Years day, what a great excuse to buy a new outfit! What will I wear?

Happy Lunar New Year!

Added 011713: I just bought the last set of these Lil' Twin Star red envelopes from Sanrio.com along with many other cute items. Look forward to a Shopping Spree post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment