Sunday, January 13, 2013

SacAnime: Day 2


Day 2 of SacAnime in January 2013. I took the bus to the Convention Center. At the bus stop, a gentleman told me I looked great, and that I 'Brightened' up his day. I smiled for the pun, and thanked him for the compliment. On the bus, the happy passengers asked each other if they'd seen the 'freak show' that's happening at the Convention Center. I giggled on the inside. 

This is a cool little shop I stopped to buy some coffee. Anything inside a convention is expensive, so food along the way is a better bet.




I walked by a public tree, these are edible fruit. Might harvest some next time.


My first stop was Dolldelight's panel with Cyril.



This is my current favorite creation of her's.


My friend Mei Mei modeled for her.


In the Exhibitor's hall. 


We stopped by Prince Noir's booth. They also showed at the J-Fashion Runway.




Since I was hanging out with Ying, I aimed for Visual Kei look, but ended up with Kawaii Kei.


We headed to the Lolita Meet-up. It was my first Meet-up.





A cute lolita!


Max from Sam & Max! I love that game.



Unofficial dance area of the con. Oftentimes convention goers will bring speakers, pump music, and dance together.


We got hungry. So, of course Uppercrust's All-you-can-eat salad, soup & pizza deal was a good idea.

VK's eat too, yes.

I'm So Sorry, Earth.



Fix it from here until





Ear Muffs: Korean
Muff: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Vest: Sixh Ibi
White Rose: Handmade
Top: Melt by h Naoto
Rabbit Bag, Choker & Bloomers: Frill by h Naoto
Tights: Forever 21
Leg Warmers: Hello Kitty Forever
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Nekolaces: Mint Neko & Hangry & Angry by h Naoto
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood x Melissa





A decent smile!


This Honey is dedicated to Lolli Lisa!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of Ying. I want to hang out with you too ^0^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, don't worry, Rui. We will, one special day! ^♥^~♪♫

      Delete