Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Earth Day!

 In celebration of Earth Day, I put together a super floral Liz Lisa outfit!
The Floral Fairy~>


Dress: Liz Lisa
Bloomers: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Unknown, Cousin's hand-me-down
Hairpiece: Handmade

This dress was bought used. (Reuse!) The socks are hand-me-downs. (Reuse!) My stockings have runs... (Though they runneth over, I shall use them till the end!) And my hairpiece I made with plants from my frontyard and a ribbon. (Compostable & Reused!)

It's almost overpoweringly floral...(Almost because I have an even More Floral outfit.)






Pearl, not floral, more coral, yet natural.


Did you notice the Lavender in the wreath? Smelled nice, and felt relaxed and happy all day.



Here's a better view of the wreathe on my messy desk. Easy to make, just overlap the stems and twine the ribbon around, then tie off.

Notice there is Dark Chocolate from DC?

Floral fairie in a man-made habitat.

I hope you had a good Earth Day. I like to treat Earth Day like Earth New Years and make a Conservative Resolution. This year, I will pick up recyclables off the ground, beautify and recycle. 
What small changes will you make to Sustain Mother Earth?

Thanks for reading!

♪♫ Why does it feel like, somebody's watching me? ♫♪


No comments:

Post a Comment