Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shirt gyaru!

I have several blogs about Liz Lisa and the gyaru style. But with most fashion movements, and art, the acceptable styles are quite broad and all encompassing. Luckily for many, that allows our creativeness to fly free.

Here is my Boyfriend shirt style gyaru look.





Shirt: gouK
Hat: Handmade (bow by Dolldelight)
Stockings: H & M
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Mint Neko
Shorts: Sidewalk offering


Is this my Real Hair?


Do Not Touch My Hair.



You can see the gouK touches on the inside seam.


My brother Matthew likes hNaoto.


Here are some Bonus Shots of Matthew's outfit.




Favorite shot.


Everything is Mint Neko, shoes are Cole Haan.



Bonus Hipster gyaru



 Relax!


These are my Emergency Shoes, because heels hurt. I added the flowers.


Yesterday I went to Psycho Donuts. If you're interested in what I ate, you can see it here.

Extra bonus shots in their Padded Room.





Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment