Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dinner and Shopping on a Saturday Night

Today I had dinner with my brother and co-workers past and present at my favorite Japanese Restaurant, Zen Toro. I had Daikon salad and sushi. Amaebi is delicious. It's really nice to spend time with friends.



We enjoyed some homemade light and fluffy ginger chocolate brownies made by T. They were so good, I could inhale all three pieces.

Afterwards, we went grocery shopping. I bought 5 cantaloupes because they were organic and only 3 dollars each! I like fruit... Also this giant version of Talenti Gelato. It makes me feel small. ( I'll pretend I'm small as I eat it...lol)


Dress: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: 6% dokidoki

For a fun and summery look, I wore the dress without a shirt underneath. Simple hairstyle and flip flops. How is it? It's rather comfortable and free for lolita.

Thanks for reading. Do you have any tricks for wearing 'heavy' fashion in the Summer and Heat? Or a favorite summer outfit? Please share in the Comments Box below.

5 comments:

  1. Love the look in this post.
    For a favorite summer outfit, I like flip flops with a long skirt and a tank top or t-shirt.
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That sounds really comfortable. I think my tendency is T-shirt or tank with shorts, and of course flip flops.

      Delete
    2. I happen to like shorts sometimes myself too.
      May I ask, do you happen to own any long skirts?

      Delete
    3. I have a lot of clothes... I probably still own a few long skirts. The only ones I recall are more Fall/Winter wear though. I have full length tank or T-shirt dresses though.

      Delete
  2. oh I like the long dresses too. I hope you don't mind me suggesting you should try the long skirt and flip flops look (that's if you haven't tried it before). Also that's if you decide to get a new skirt that would be great for warm weather. Anyways, that's just my suggestion.
    Hope you had a good week!
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete