Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wishlist: Hello Kitty Bodysuit

Yet another Wishlist post. This time a bit more complicated. This is a Bodysuit. It's like a Swimsuit, except not designed for the water. If this were a Swimsuit, I would have snapped it up full price, $50 dollars. As it is a limited edition San Diego Comic Con item from Japan L.A. and Sanrio, it will most likely sell out soon on their website, anyways.

Source

But I could legitimately walk around in only this. Sweet.
I'm saving money, I'm saving money, I'm saving money....

To make it worse, I really like the Leggings too, and I do wear leggings often....
As my mom would sometimes sing to me, ♪♫ Dre-e-e-e-eam, dream, dream, dre-eam.♫♪

Thanks for reading. What's on your Wishlist? Something you've been waiting to go on sale? Please share in the Comment Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment