Thursday, August 8, 2013

gouK top, short shorts, resale fashion

Charm I made out of a Hello Kitty I received with Sanrio.com purchase, long ago. ( Small for my phone charms as Sweet Louilita will attest to.)


And on that Hello Kitty note, a note that gets played almost daily, I will show you three various outfits with the shirt from gouK that I have modeled on stage before. Sakura sugoi~>


First up is Hello Kitty leggings from Japan L.A. x Hello Kitty, scarf from the streets ( give away bag on lawn, second hand is a theme in all these outfits), and handcuff necklace from 6% dokidoki, with Top Knot hair. I used the red scarf to disperse the red colour in the leggings. I was at a 2nd hand shop trying on some shorts, and liked their dressing room.


2nd outfit includes booty shorts, also found on the streets, which I modified further, flip flops, braids and Sugarpill make up. The back of the gouK shirt is longer than the shorts.




And finally, accessories and shoe change. The cuff bracelet is from my father. I like it but my wrists are a bit big and it chomps on my flesh. The lil' elephant purse is also a gift, from Thai friends. The shoes are second hand from a friend, which I decorated with spikes and buckles ( I used them in a Hangry & Angry & Sixh Mint fashion show, for AM2). I would prefer creepers or much higher platforms with the final outfit.

It's good I included many re-used items since this style is inspired by a currently Japanese Street Fashion known as Resale fashion.





I've included photographs of some hairpins that I made from chopsticks, yarn, and miniature figures I won from Sakuramatsuri paper paddle scoop games, in the Hello Kitty Fair. There is no glue used, just tightly twined yarn. I actually broke a yarn needle trying to sew in the ends.



Thanks for reading! Is there any Fashion style you want to try out, but are waiting for some reason? Do you like crafting and what have you made recently? Do you have a favorite accessory at the moment? Please feel free to share in the Comments Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment