Friday, August 9, 2013

A bit Juicy.


Free sample from Starbucks! I bought some iced coffee and grabbed this Cutie Chai Cream with Espresso Whip. Below, I am drinking the sample in a Boba shop, with my friends who have Boba and Popcorn chicken.


I feel Gigantic.


As I mentioned off-hand on Facebook, I look 'Juicy' today. Although our definitions might vary, what do you think?


This top makes me want Pocky.


Top: Bought at Fanime Convention, will update with label
Shorts: lawn offerings, modified by me
Shoes: Hello Kitty Vans
Necklace: 6% dokidoki
Make up: none, lazy


Although I have a separate Food Blog, since it's only one dessert, I've included it here. Strawberry Ice Cream from Three Twins and Lemon Scone from Pandera.



Matcha Melty Kiss & Mint Neko tank top


Thank you for reading! What sort of comfortable fashion do you prefer? And when you crave some sweetness, what do you reach for? Please share in the Comment Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment